Perhaps you should load up your initial form and then use the "view source" option in your browser as this will probably give you insight into your problems...
-Brad

Beauford wrote:

Hi,

I have a form in which a drop down field is populated from a MySQL database.
I am also using sessions.

The problem is this. After I submit the form the session variable only shows
the part of the input before the space.

Example: if I choose Niagra Falls from the drop down list, then I only see
Niagra when I display it.

I'm not sure though if it is the session or the forms variable that is
causing the problem. I haven't been able to find much on this.

See code below....

Thanks

session_start(  );

......Open database and connect to server.......

Include("connect.inc");

!! Start of form !!

<select name="province">
<option selected>-- Select Province --</option> <?

$query = "select pid, location from province order by location"; $results =
mysql_query($query) or $mysqlerror = mysql_error(); if ($mysqlerror) { $dberror = "Messed Up";
        include("index.php");
        exit;
        }

while ($line = mysql_fetch_array($results)) {
        if($line['pid'] == 1) {
        echo "<Option
Value="$line['location'].">"$line['location']."</option>\n";

</select>

!! Rest of Form !!