Hi,

I'm having trouble with a two dimensional array with sessions.
Following is an example of my code which is split between three pages.

--------------------------------
### myFunctions.php ###

function addToMyArray($newStuff)
{
   global $myArray;
   $myArray[]=array("id"=>$newStuff[myId],"name"=>$newStuff[name]);
}

### mainPage.php ###

session_start();
include("myFunctions.php");

$myArray=array();
session_register(myArray);

// add some stuff to myArray here to highlight the prob
$myArray[]=array("id"=>"1","name"=>"gabby");
$myArray[]=array("id"=>"2","name"=>"marla");

..

// if conditions meet
   addToMyArray($HTTP_POST_VARS);

// code to open myOtherWindow.php in a new window.

// code to submit a form whos action is PHP_SELF

### myOtherWindow.php ###

session_start();

// code to display contents of myArray

------------------------------

Now on first call to addToMyArray()
I have three elements two that I added directly
and one via the function call.

Now if the function gets called again there is still
only 3 elements .. two that I added directly and the
third one from the latest function call.
The element from the first call has simply vanished !!!
And that's my problem, why is the element vanishing ???

Thanx,
Christian