Well, I suppose it's a well known problem, but I haven't found a solution
yet...

As you know, when you don't use sessions, you can use the "back" button of
your browser, or the javascript commande "history.back()". In the same time,
you don't have to put some "nocache" header to have your dynamic pages
refreshed when it change.
Well. This very good. The "back" button use cache, but when you reload a
page, it never take it from the cache (except the images).

But when you use session, it's got wrong (as you can see, my English is a
little bit approximate)

With the session_cache_limiter at "nocache" in the php.ini, in most case,
the "back" button don't work anymore.

And if I set the session_cache_limiter to "private", the "back" button work
fine, but on the other hand, when you reload a page, it take it from the
cache, until you make a "hard reload". Not cool. :+/

So, somebody can explain me why the fact of using sessions change the
functioning of the cache ?

And is there a solution ?

Thanks a lot. :+)