Hi Mindaugas,

I wasn't trying to imply that there was something wrong or illogical about the way the $_POST variable is processed. It is logical that it processes in the order listed in html. Perhaps I should have said, "my problem" rather than "the problem". I'll be sure to read about the bug you mention. Thanks.

- BL