Barry wrote:
Well if you have that often this case, i would prefer you code one for yourself.

Oh, for sure. I completely agree... For the longest time (i.e. the college years) I was against using other peoples blog software or scripts... I would have never learned anything about PHP if it was not for my choice to take the long route(s) and program what I could myself. Hehe, does that make sense? Lol.

Now-a-days (i.e. the starving freelance multimedia designer years), when I am pressed for time, I have no other choice than to bite the bullet and install something like (for example) Expression Engine.

Not sure where I am going with this. Lol, thanks for the response though, I really appreciate the motivation.

Cheers,
Micky