Ryan A wrote:
Hey,

Am really starting to like your emails on this
list,
its different to say the least!
seeing as you didn't threat to DoS my server I guess
I'm
not trying hard enough to be different ;-)

Oops, sorry about that, let me try again:
You <insert bad word here>, how dare you say that, I
am now going to DOS your server....after I learn how
to properly launch a DOS attack, and after I get a
botnet (i have one computer so far) and after I know i
can cover my tracks, and after i DOS others that
really irritate me (RIAA/MPAA etc).

Ok, its a horrorable threat but gimme a break, first
time I ever threatened to DOS anyone. :o)

Just how does one launch a "DOS" attack?

c:\ fdisk
c:\ format
Repeat as needed

?