weetat wrote:
Hi Thomas,

  Yes. I read the manual regarding the connection handling.
However ,in my php program , the execution did not stop , because i have logger which log sql statement "INSERT" statement when inserted data to database is ok .

When i close the browser , the sql execution still running, statement is logged.

Any idea how to stop it ? Because it cause my web page to be slow.

PHP doesn't know the browser has gone away until it tries to write something to it. So if you are inside a long-running SQL-query and the browser drops, nothing will happen until the query call returns and you try to write something.

-Rasmus