SAP, is a company producing a small little program
called R/3 and also known as "Enterprise Software",
which costs several $million to several $billion to
implement. It is used by Microsoft, General Motors and
other monster companies.
I don't know what it is written in, but SAP software
comes with a 4GL programming language called ABAP,
which can be used to create reports and customize some
of its modules.
If you saw an SAP job ad offering $250/hr., that's not
unusual.

Unless there are other SAPs. Search the web.