Hello,

I'd like to verify two conditions are true in the results that I pull out of my
MySQL database.  In this case I wanted Verified and Public both to be listed as
'yes' in the DB before they were displayed. The code I tried to use is as follows:

<?php
$individuals_query = mysql_query("SELECT FirstName,LastName,CityState FROM
phPetition WHERE Public='yes',Verified='yes' ORDER BY ID DESC LIMIT 0,5");
while ($individuals_array = mysql_fetch_array($individuals_query)) {
        echo "<LI>" . stripslashes($individuals_array["FirstName"]) . " " .
stripslashes($individuals_array["LastName"]) . " from " .
stripslashes($individuals_array["CityState"]);
}

However, it gave me the following error:

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in
/usr/local/rabble/petition/index.php3 on line 89

How do I get around this?

Mike
--
Mike Gifford, OpenConcept Consulting, http://openconcept.ca
Offering everything your organization needs for an effective web site.