Mukul Sabharwal wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I might have missed a follow up or your original
> message, but have you tried socket_set_blocking()

Mukul,

Yes, socket_set_blocking  does not work with the new socket functions,
it is for the network functions, one must use set_nonblock() which to
the best of my knowledge does not work under linux (or windows?)

If you do a search in the list achive for sockets you will see some
posts about this from me which go into more detail.

Regards,

Joseph