Hi,

I've got a select tag with multiple selection enabled. When the user submit
the form, I want to pass all options from the select to another page. For
this I use javascript to select every element in my select tag. My problem,
is that in PHP, to access all selected elements in an array, I need to give
my select tag a name like 'myselect[]'. If I use this naming, I can't use my
Javascript code to select every element before submitting the form.

How can I get both thing to work : my javascript code to select every
element, and my php code to access every element ??

Thanks for any answer.