> this is taken straight from phpinfo(), as you can see
> its all there except for type. I was wondering why
> wouldnt my RH7.0, Apache 1.3.12 w/ PHP4.0.4pl1
> know what the file type was...

Because your browser didn't tell it?

I'm pretty sure that info comes *from* the browser...

PHP really has no way, a priori, to determine what might be in an uploaded
file.

--
WARNING [EMAIL PROTECTED] address is not working -- Use [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wanna help me out?  Like Music?  Buy a CD: http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm