Richard,

Within the US that might be ok, but given latest developments, who
wants to fly into the US from elsewhere? I could drive from Canada if
I take 2 weeks vacation...

I don't want to be a show stopper, but I think you need to explain
what your target audience is re global travel, not just weather in
Chicago.

Having said that, I like your idea.

Gerry