Hi all

Im trying to send emails using the mail() function but im having a problem.
Because the box that the scripts sit on is a shared web-hosting package the
Reply-path part of the header always comes up as [EMAIL PROTECTED] but i have
set the from part of the header to [EMAIL PROTECTED] A lot of people are not
getting the emails (most are) and im picking that its because the domains on
the 2 header parts are different and they have some sort of antispam policy
which blocks these. Apart from changing the domains or email addresses to be
the same has anyone seen this problem before and if so can you give advice or
point me to some relevant docs on it? I have tried to change the Replay-path:
part of the header with code but it seems to default to the above.

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Cheers

Bob

 Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" –
The Wall Street Journal