--- Paul Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, 2006-08-22 at 05:36 -0700, Ryan A wrote:
> > It really looks like I will have to write this
> myself
> > :(
>
> We need to create a proper one, under a decent
> licence as a community
> damnit! Maybe even a generic PEAR object that can be
> customized/extended
> to connect to whatever gateway you need to?
>
> I can start the project, any volunteers to do some
> code/docs etc?
>
> --Paul

Hey Paul,

I need this now more than most people so you can count
me in... but first we have to start agreeing on how to
do it and what features it will have etc

I have done a project that connect to and interacts
with the 2checkout gateway so there i can be pretty
helpful and maybe documentation but other than
that.... i have no idea if my code is really "clean"
Never did any thing with PEAR other than try its
database stuff.

Cheers,
Ryan

------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)