Hi all. I mailed some time ago regarding a cookie/session issue I am having
and thank you all for your useful and knowledgeable responses. I have now
used 10 separate testers and 9 are able to progress through a 3-stage form
process that validates data as it goes along and enters the data into the
session array - enabling the user to go back and see previous forms
pre-populated with their selected data (cahcing is enforced on these pages).

However, the client still has issues and I have confirmed that their browser
is rejecting cookies. They are using IE on Win XP and have Internet security
set to Medium. I set mine to the same, used IE to go through the process and
had no such issues. Can anyone tell me if I am missing something obvious?

--
http://www.web-buddha.co.uk
http://www.projectkarma.co.uk