suresh kumar wrote:
> Hi,
>       I  am using php mail function to send mails to our customers.but when i
> send mail to them.it is getting received in customers bulk folder .i want
> mail to get received in customers inbox.i dont know the reason why its
> getting stored in bulk folder.
>
>        i attached the code.below,any one help me
>
>           $to='[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
>
>         $subject='Password from MyAdTV';
>
>         $headers  = 'MIME-Version: 1.0' . "\r\n";
>
>         $headers .= 'Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1' . "\r\n";
>
>         $headers .= 'From: MyADTV <asureshkumar_1983'">@yahoo.co.in>' .
> "\r\n";
>
>         $headers.= 'X-Mailer: PHP/' . phpversion(). "\r\n";

> To Login into Your MyADTV Account,<a
>

>          mail($to,$subject,$sendmessage,$headers);

Yes, you definitely have a problem with the From line, but I also
suggest that you turn your email into a multipart message - IE have a
plaintext version of your email as well as an HTML version of the email.
This not only will probably be less of a sign of "SPAM" because it won't
contain mostly HTML. I know SPAMAssassin has a rule that scores big SPAM
points for messages that are > 90% HTML.

Finally, after you fix all of those issues, if you still have a problem
with your messages being flagged as SPAM, send us the full email (with
all the headers) so we can see the reason behind the message being
marked as SPAM.

- --
Christopher Weldon, ZCE
President & CEO