Well, depends. If you wanna create build-in extensions ( as far as i know
those works a bit faster ), you have to use C. In case you wanna make a
dynamic extension it can work 'Theoretically'. But you need to load the PHP
shared headers also so the compiler understand the DLLs as far as i know, and
you dont have them in Pascal. It is also a really BAD idea to writte it in a
different language then it is orginaly written in my opinion.