is there a service on the web that can do this for you? i once found a site
that would accept a url and an interval and would retrieve that url
(therefore running any code you had in there) on your interval

- Noah

Pine.LNX.4.21.0105021110320.342-100000@presario">news:Pine.LNX.4.21.0105021110320.342-100000@presario...