At 4:37 PM +0200 9/27/06, clive wrote:
tedd wrote:
At 9:00 AM +1000 9/27/06, Choy, Wai Yew wrote:
Like to get some advice from you guys...

I've a html form page and the "Action" is link to a php script to
process the form data....I would like to have a progress bar once the
user hit the Submit button...The php script take quite sometime to
produce the result since it is connecting to a remote database...

How can I do this using PHP to display the progress bar..

No can do from php. You'll need javascript to do that.

well actually you can , firstly you have some element you can update like a text box and then use javascript to up this text box. what you then do is flush the content to php file generates and spit out some javascript to change the text box data

I'm sorry, I should have said "You'll need javascript to do that." Oh wait, I did.

tedd
--
-------