Actually, I tried Fast Template when trying to decide on a "templating
solution", ran into some errors from the main class file/s and didnt get any
help on it... so dumped it.

The forums/lists for SMARTY are really good, very very helpful folks... I
daresay as helpful and great as this php list.

No regrets in my SMARTY choice.

Cheers!

Jônata Tyska Carvalho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: think it is the better class
of template:

www.thewebmasters.net/php/FastTemplate.phtml

 On 10/5/06, Ryan A <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Thats what i use... and no
complaints so far.

Cheers,
Ryan

Dave Goodchild <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Smarty? smarty.php.net

--
http://www.web-buddha.co.uk

------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)

 Next-gen email? Have it all with the  all-new Yahoo! Mail.

--
Jônata Tyska Carvalho
-- Técnico em Informática pelo Colégio Técnico Industrial (CTI)

------