On Fri, October 6, 2006 6:18 am, Ross wrote:
> Is there anyway to setup a mail delivery with mail() or phpmailer?
>
> I send out a mass mail and some get returned but there is no message
> who
> they are being returned from.
>
> usually you get something like.....
>

> "This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

> recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)
> failed:
>
>   [EMAIL PROTECTED]"

The "To:" line of that failed email tells you where the original came
"From:"

And then, well, it's a right old mess with all the different formats
of the body to work out exactly what went wrong.

What exactly are you trying to do?

Cuz there are quite a few mailing list software packages already "out
there" in PHP and other languages...

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?