On Fri, October 6, 2006 2:59 pm, Rahul S. Johari wrote:
> I'm not sure if I understand your point then! I have about 80 fields
> in that
> database that are fetched and displayed on the page using this code.
> If
> there's a simpler way to do this, and have it work the if() else()
> error as
> well, I would love to know about it...

Are you displaying 79 records not editable, and ONE that is editable,
all on one page?

That's an Okay Reason, but you'd probably have happier users if you
didn't do that...

Give them a link to edit ONE record and let them edit that all by
itself and then come back to the list when they are done.

"Too Much Information" is not a good thing.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?