I'm currently writing the second edition of my PHP Advanced book and need a technical reviewer. It is a paid job and some people think it's interesting/looks good on a resume/etc. Obviously you'll need to be an expert in PHP and pay close attention to detail. My definition of "advanced" for this book means:
- OOP
- Doing what you already do but better and faster
- Tangential topics (GD, PDFlib, CLI, PEAR, XML, Ajax, MySQL, E- Commerce, other buzzwords).
Experience in these areas required.

You must be able to work quickly (the entire book must be reviewed over the course of a month, I think). If you are interested or have any questions, please email me off-list.

Thanks,
Larry