Hello,
I'm looking for a web site contractor to redo my site from scratch. Although i know Html, Css, and enough Php to get me by without looking at the manual to many times, i do not have the time right now to redo the site although the need is great. I am looking for a standards-compliant Strict Xhtml 1.0 and Css site, with Php support for the dynamic portions. I am not looking for Javascript, Flash, or frames. I can provide additional details if interested in the job, but i see a 10-page site max, with myself taking over maintaining it. If interested please include an estimate.
Thanks.
Dave.