i was gonna die until u came along, at least you have
given me some hope. i'm not able 2 eat since this
happened.
anyway,

> already have contained the correct stuff - did you
> change anything?
yes, because the earlier php were in very different
folders..i had a pretty pretty early version of PHP4.
so basically all i changed in the registry were paths.

> What does ka-BOom actually mean in terms of error
> messages etc?
when i try an open a php page in my browser, it gives
a "HTTP 500 - Internal server error " and nothing
comes up.

> From the command line, change to the folder
> containing php.exe, type php.exe -i and see if you
> get a page full of html - the output of
wow - i did this thing, and YES! i did get a whole lot
of HTML tags!!!! so that means my PHP is working fine.
than what the hell is the problem with my PWS???? it
was working great with the earlier version. i didn't
change anything with it here!!

T. Edison jr.

> phpinfo() - or some error messages. If you get the
> html, then php is working
> fine but your PWS configuration is not.
>
> Cheers
> --