I've just upgraded to Fedora Core 6 and my personal site broke. Along with the upgrade came PHP 5.1.6 and SQLite 3.3.6. After the upgrade any SELECT returns all its values with the last character missing.

I've filed a bug at pecl.php.net (http://pecl.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=9191), but it doesn't look as though that's reviewed very often. I need help confirming that it is a PDO or SQLite bug so that I can begin upgrading or downgrading to avoid it.

If you have matching versions of PHP and/or SQLite, can you try out the test script below and see if it's broken in the same way?

Thanks,
Rick Fletcher

Reproduce code:
---------------
<?php
$dbh = new PDO( 'sqlite::memory:' );

$dbh->query( 'CREATE TABLE "things" ( name VARCHAR NOT NULL )');
$dbh->query( 'INSERT INTO things VALUES ( "thing one" )');

foreach( $dbh->query( 'SELECT * FROM things' ) as $row ) {
        print_r( $row );
}
$dbh = null;
?>