So sprach Kraa de Simon am Thu, May 03, 2001 at 11:05:08AM +0200:
> Could it have something to do with the fact that the webserver is behind a
> firewall/proxy or something?
>
> When I enter the http addres in the browser everything works fine...

I think the issue is, that PHP is not HTTP/1.1 compliant, meaning, it won't
follow redirects.  IIRC the URL you entered (http://www.ansilion.com) is
technically wrong.  Either try it with http://www.ansilion.com/ or with a
fully qualified URL which also gives the file name on the server, ie.
http://www.ansilion.com/index.html and see if this works.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)