jonathan wrote:
I know that PDO has drivers only for MySQL 3/4. Is anybody getting it work with MySQL 5. I'd like to try out the Zend Framework but our db uses MySQL 5. We could create a second db in 4.1 and run it with that but I'd rather not to.

It's kinda surprising how long MySQL 5 has been out and these drivers don't exist.
PDO works fine with MySQL 5. I've been using PHP5.1/PDO with MySQL 5 for quite some time, and recently PHP5.2/PDO with MySQL 5. I'm using it for an AJAX app for work, and a high-performance web log system for personal use. I haven't had any problems so far.

A superficial look at the docs only says 3/4, but from experimental evidence, 5 seems fine.

jon