Hello, everybody,

I read about the staff log-in interestingly.

> I need a little php script. Staff log in by entering username and
password
> and then the next time they enter their username and password they log
out.
> The script has to take down the time they log in and log out. Then I
should
> be able to read old log-ins and log-outs.
>
> I unfortunately can't make it myself because I don't have the
knowledge, can
> anyone of you do this for me? It's for a small non-profit
orginisation.

If you want to learn about the security risk of "log-in&out-system"
quickly,you need to download a lot of free and non-free(the latter is
better)programs and to verify which part of the program was upgraded
(eg:v0.9 => v1.00 => v1.03)by the author of the program.

I am trying to keep the security of my poor php-login&out system by
setting properly my apache and my LAN and my kernel.It is impossible to
keep my log-in&out-program and my members information safely only by the
PHP program I wrote.If you want to keep your log-in&out-program and your
member information safely only by PHP program you wrote (eg:you are
going to provide your login&out-system for your members on a
rental-www-server), you need to get the programming-ability of "the
developer level of PHP".

You can verify on the amazon book-store if there is a book which
gathered the fragilitas of the log-in system ( whether or not it is
written in PHP ) .
The book about the fragilitas of the log-in&out system ( whether or not
it is written in PHP ) doesn't exist in Japan(yet).

Madoca