Hi,

We are in need of a printing functionality for our webpage.
The problem is that some of our pages has a greater width than a A4 paper
so not all of the content will be printed when using the built in printer
functionality in the browser.

Is there any useful script out there that can take the necessary content of
the page and convert it to
simple text and columns that will fit the paper when printing?

or even better, a server application that can take the full content of the
page and convert it to
pdf or an image in a rescaled version that will fit the A4 paper?

I've had a look at these HTML to PDF conversion apps:
http://www.digitaljunkies.ca/dompdf/
http://www.rustyparts.com/pdf.php

But they don't really cut it as we are using relative and absolute
positioned divs and they don't
have support for this.

Thanks in advance
-Ulf