At 11:42 PM +0200 11/29/06, Dotan Cohen wrote:
On 20/11/06, Paul Novitski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
-snip-
Paul, I just got around to reading this thread. The post of yours that
I quote above has got to be one of the best posts that I've read in
the 5 years that I've been on and off the php list. The way you break
that regex down taught me things that have eluded me for half a
decade. Although I have nothing to do with the OP, I really want to
say thanks for that bit of information.

Paul:

Same here -- and I saved your explanation in my "references to review". You ought to put that on your site.

Very well done.

tedd
--
-------