<?php
  //untested code:
  session_start();
  if (!isset($_SESSION['username'])){
    require 'login.inc'; //login form to set $_SESSSION['username']
    exit;
  }
  $username_sql = mysql_real_escape_string($_SESSION['username']);
  $self_sql = mysql_real_escape_string($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']);
  $query = "insert into analytics (username, page) ";
  $query .= " values ('$username_sql', '$self_sql') ";
  mysql_query($query) or error_log(mysql_error() . $query);
?>

There are a few zillion refinements to be done here, and you had
better make sure the username you stuff into your $_SESSION is
validated, but, really, it's not exactly rocket science to hack
something up to know what the user clicked, once you force them to
login...

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?