On Wed, December 13, 2006 9:41 pm, Casey Chu wrote:
> Search Engines don't like the META tag.
>
> Use

> Bar</a>

If the search engine authors are not smart enough to make the META tag
and this JS snippet the same in their evaluation of the page, maybe
that search engine is a pretty bad one...

I don't *KNOW* but I suspect that the search engines care equally
about the META re-direct and a JS re-direct, if the search engines are
any good at what they do.

We already have enough mis-information, mostly just out-dated
information, about search engines.  Let's either provide references or
be clear that we are only guessing.

I'm only guessing.
:-)

--