At 9:52 PM +0100 12/19/06, Jochem Maas wrote:
I guess if I start baiting all 3 of you (Roman, tedd, tg) that would
not be constructive? no probably not :-)

from my stance, I don't give 2 hoots about Roman's sig, Roman's reply style
sometimes leaves a little to be desired...

From my stance, I've been called worse and sometimes deservedly so.

But, let's end it this way. This list is too small to employ a full-time village idiot, so we all take turns. Whenever I see Roman's sig, I'll figure it's his day.

Cheers,

tedd

PS: Happy Holidays everyone.
--