Børge Holen wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 December 2006 21:52, Jochem Maas wrote:
>> tedd wrote:

> bah, I refuse to be the last BADman on this list before christmas, the last
> week trip to Prague really helped on the bloody selfesteam.
> Yeh, so on to the point. Sorry for any bad words to the loving jocheem maas.

it seems I've been rebadged with an arabic name :-P (only 1 'e' in 'jochem')

> You hear that,, I said I'm sorry

I'll accept the apology - although it wasn't necessary, I wasn't in the
least upset with you :-)

the 'borg' reference was just meant as a bit of gentle ribbing - a list
initiation rite of sorts - must say you just passed with flying colours.

welcome to the club :-), look forward to seeing more of you (& your php knowhow)
in the new year.

have a good holiday!

PS - if in future I happen to transcribe the 'ø' in 'Børge' to an 'o'
it's purely down to laziness - no more StarTrek jibes intended :-)

PPS - references to futile resistance and assimilation aren't directed at you,
but you must realise us phpbots are busy taking over the web with php
(see here for more info: http://netevil.org/wiki.php?PlansForWorldDomination)

> :D
>
> Merry Christmas.

thats enough off topic madness from me - well for today at least :D