Aras wrote:
I have a daemon application listening as root on my linux server that i have
written in PHP. I use it to communicate web user with the backend linux to
make certain operations from web interface. I have a login/verify command
that i send to socket server to log in. I send raw command something like
(login user hash) ;

client command -> login admin Fjsdla5dk2mDke
server response -> YES/NO

Server reads from a plain text file containing user/hash and gives yes or
no.

But it is working like a lottery, sometimes yes sometimes no through WEB.
When i test through shell, telnet or etc. it is fine, through web it
sometimes outputs YES, sometimes outputs nothing (does not give NO), like it
is not even connecting or getting no response at all. I have test mechanisms
for valid connection and data send.

Have a look at your code for a second... if something fails, which response would it assume it got? Chances are that something is going wrong with the connection, and your code is defaulting to one of the two options, such that when it works you get one response, and when it doesn't you get the other.

If that didn't make sense to you, post your code and we'll be able to give you a better answer.

-Stut