2006/12/25, Robert Cummings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

WRONG! See Martin Alterisio's post for the same thread. You must not
have understood the OP's requirements.

xD
I was starting to think my mails weren't getting through the list, maybe its
nothing else than only a bigger delay than the usual. Anyway, I kind of lost
the topic of your discussion there... if you're so kind to explain in such a
way that an idiot like me can understand...

And Merry Xmas, Merry hangover or anything else you should desire to
celebrate.

PS: was my previous post useful to anyone? or did I mess up the explanation?
I'm not sure... =S that's why I'm asking...