Hi list,

i've compiled php-4.0.4pl1 with ldap support. It compiled nice and clean. A
"make install" put the lib in apache's libexec directory. When I start apache
I get the following : cannot load .../libphp4.so into server undefined symbol
: ldap_value_free
I checked the ldap.c file and found multiple references to ldap_value_free
but did not find any declaration of the function.
How should I proceed to get a working libphp4.so with ldap support compiled
in?

I've got openldap-1.2.11
apache-1.2.19

Thanks for your help