I'm making a simple socket server that just receive some data, and then
send some data back again to the client.

EDIT:
I forgot to tell that i need help!

I have search around for hours now, and the examples are always not what
I needed :(

the program is written in Python, if that helps, and is something like this
<code>
# Set the socket parameters
host = "http://localhost/in/sql.php";
port = 10000
buf = 10000
addr = (host,port)

# Create socket
UDPSock = socket(AF_INET, SOCK_DGRAM)

# Send messages:

# Loop
while (1):
        # userinput
        data = raw_input('>> ')
        if not data:
                break
        else:
                # Send to the PHP page
                if(UDPSock.sendto(data,addr)):
                        print "Sending message '",data,"'....."

# Close socket
UDPSock.close()
</code>

it is a program that send data by sockets, (not port 80)

It has to a simple solution :)

plz ask for more information.

--