Hello,
        You can use AJAX technologies. In this technology, You can call the
PHP functions with JavaScript and then you can use returning values of PHP
functions with JavaScript. Returning values of PHP functions can be only one
variable or array variables :)

--
Haydar TUNA
Republic Of Turkey - Ministry of National Education

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]