On 3/5/07, Jim Moseby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have been trying to find a way to search a DB and match a
> range within a
> week ( php & mysql ).
>
> This doesn't make sense, so I will describe it in more detail.
>

> Hi everyone,
>
> I need help with a search, lets say a record has a date of
> 2/5/2007 and if
> someone visits the website between 2/5/07 and 2/11/07 I want
> to display the
> record with 2/5/2007.
>
> If it's within the week so to speak.
>

> Does anyone know how I can accomplish this?

(You might get better answers from the MySQL list when asking MySQL
questions.)

SELECT * from table where record_date between '$begin_date' and
'$end_date';

JM

There's probably a solution in here as well:

$queryLocation1 = "SELECT `mrem_per_hour` as `Loc1`,
                 if((date_time >= DATE_SUB(now(), interval 2 minute)),
                 'display', 'noDisplay') as `test`
                 FROM   `location1`
                 ORDER
                 BY     `date_time`