Németh Zoltán wrote:
2007. 03. 7, szerda keltezéssel 10.59-kor Ed Curtis ezt írta:

I've just run into this problem this morning....

This produces an "Error on Page" in IE 7, but works perfectly in Firefox and Netscape.

I have several other javascript calls on the page where this call resides and all of them work perfectly except for this one. Does this error occur because I'm sending the variables to another script that does some logging then forwards the user to the URL or is it just a IE quirk?

I'm almost sure it has nothing to do with php
rather javascript, and maybe microsoft's special javascript
interpretations...

I know it's not the PHP but rather the JS that's causing it. What I fail to understand is that there are 2 JS calls before, and 2 JS calls after this one in my page and the other 4 work perfectly. They are basically the same call too, just to different scripts. I just wondered if anyone knew why this particular call doesn't work or had come across anything like this.

Thanks