Hello,
        If your variable is not most important for your application
security, you should use HTML hidden form field but  If your variable is
most important for your application security, you should use session
variable. I think in your HTML form, you use GET method. In this method, all
HTML form fields appear on your browser address bar and if you want to hide
HTML form fields before send , you can use POST method. For a long HTML form
variable you can use POST method:)

--
Haydar TUNA
Republic Of Turkey - Ministry of National Education

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]