Hello,
         If you use read only textbox in HTML, you can use like a following
HTML code.:)

<input type="text" name="txtYourname" value="Haydar" disabled>

--
Republic Of Turkey - Ministry of National Education
Education Technology Department Ankara / TURKEY

""Ross"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, haber iletisinde þunlarý
yazdý:[EMAIL PROTECTED]