Hello,

I'm attempting to upgrade my version of PHP from 4.0.4pl1 to 4.0.5. My
configure command is the following for both versions:

---------------
./configure --with-mysql --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs --with-zlib=
/usr/local --with-gd=/usr/local --with-jpeg-dir=/usr --with-png-dir=/usr/loc
al --with-tiff-dir=/usr/local --with-freetype --with-t1lib --with-pdflib=/us
r/local --enable-track-vars

With v4.0.4pl1, everything works great. With v4.0.5, everything builds and
compiles just fine. However, when I go to a page that try to access MySQL,
the page stops loading and the first instance of trying to access MySQL and
it outputs a only a colon as  if it were trying to output an error.

Does anyone know what may be going on here. The OS is Redhat 5.2, MySQL is
v. 3.23.37. Thanks.

--
Dominic