Jonathan Kahan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I beleive this is in the realm of php (I have learned my lesson from
> last time). Does anyone have recomendation for any free (I.E.
> permanently free not 30 day trial) of a good php editor. The ones i am
> seeing all only allow usage for a limited time.

STFA, STFW, notepad, textpad, whateverpad.

look what I find after googling for 5 seconds:
        http://www.php-editors.com/review/

*you* have to decide if you like an editor, nobody else can do it for you.

this topic comes almost weekly and it's rather boring - go search
and find *lots* of totally abitrary, rose-tinted opinions about what
the best freaking editor is.