Sancar said:

>It depends what did you want...

>For example. My current project uses own template engine. It was so >simple.
>you have to use {} marked nodes inside of generic html document.

>You have to use text editor to update template file...

>Then guess what... Our HTML designers cring for dreamweaver support. Yes
>sure
>they are very capable html design (they can create better designs than >me).
>And without dreamweaver their capacity was gone...

>In GUI mode you are connected to gui. Without it your knowladge was
>worthless...

>Depending some buttons and images make me sick.

>And if you there for doing someting to win your food, gui way is so much
>simpler.

>And if you there for walking to your way you have to know what happen
>inside
>to depend only yourself...

>Regards

>Sancar

Hey Sancar:
I agree with your view.  It seems to work for you. There are ones reading
the php lists that pray for the knowledge to be a great php coder and or
web designer like the ones they see out there on the web.

If you know HTML 4.01 inside and out(which is not so time consuming as
this is not a programming languge, its a markup language) the GUI is a
wonderful tool that quickly composes a page.

So use the GUI's all you want knowing what they really are.
Do whatever it takes to make your project come together.

Thank you Sancar for your experience.

Blessings,
Chetan