On 4/21/07, blackwater dev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I need to allow a user to upload a file.  Once the file is up, I need to
then move it to another server and wsync it to our webclusters.  What's the
best way to do this with php?  I don't really want php issuing root
commands.  I've considered storing the file in the db but really need it to
be scanned (they should just be images) then pushed out to my servers.

Thanks!

You could transfer files between servers using FTP.Or using internal
network connections. like if you have mounted the second server at
/mnt/server2, you could simply move the file with the built in PHP
command.
http://www.php.net/move_uploaded_file

Tijnema