On 4/24/07, Beauford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Does anyone else have this problem with the list. It seems that every time I
check my email there is one or more messages from the list that royally
screws up Outlook. I usually have to delete all list messages from the
actual server and reboot. It only happens with emails from
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Just trying to narrow down the problem. Not sure if this is spam that's
sneaking into the list messing things up or what.

Thanks

I'm using Gmail (Webmail) and it's fine, but i think it is a problem
because you get a lot of messages from the PHP list, you might want to
get the emails in a daily digest, instead of every single email.

Tijnema